South Plains Rural Health
Multi-Specialty Group Practice located in Levelland, TX & Lamesa, TX
Our Physical Therapist is a trained and licensed movement expert. We can diagnose and treate a range of injuries, disabilities, and health conditions.
Preventive care, rehabilitation, and treatment for clients with chronic conditions, illnesses, or injuries.
Some conditions that could benefit from physical therapy are:
- conditions that affect the hand, such as carpal tunnel
- musculoskeletal dysfunction, including back pain, rotator cuff tears, and joint disorders
- neurological conditions, such as stroke, spinal cord injuries, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis,
vestibular dysfunction, and traumatic brain injuries
- sports-related injuries
- female health and pelvic oor dysfunction, including urinary incontinence and lymphedema
- skin conditions or injuries, such as burns, wound care, and diabetic ulcers